Have you made a sock doll or two or three? I think I’ve got about a dozen here, eep! They are just that fun to make! Now it’s time to make some […]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Amazing Applique!
- Applique Pop!
- Baby Lock Love of Sewing Challenge Part 1
- Baby Lock Love of Sewing Challenge Part 2
- Baby Lock Love of Sewing Challenge Part 4
- Baby Lock Love of Sewing Part 3
- Beautiful Bridges!
- Beautiful Buttonholes!
- Binding Burpies!
- Boo Shirt
- Boo to You Too!
- Borderline Crazy!
- Bunny Block for Sulky’s Block Party
- Car Garage Pillow – Beep Beep!
- Carnation Skirt – a Serger Project!
- Dainty Darling Aprons!
- Dandy Bandy Pockets
- Double Delight – Double Gauze!
- Double Gauze Tips & Tricks!
- Dress Your Dolly!
- Fastest Draw in the West!
- Foiled! Shiny Scissor Ornaments
- Foyer Forest
- Going Undercover!
- Hanging off the Edge!
- Have a Hearty Halloween!
- Heart Sachet
- I Miter’ Cheated!
- Last Minute Laundry Bag!
- Lie DOWN, linings!
- Malibu Tote (Part 1)
- Malibu Tote (Part 2)
- Malibu Tote (Part 3)
- Merry Christmas Bunting
- Monogram Your Pots!
- Nest your hot pot!
- Peony Pillow Perfection
- Pretty in Pink! Tablet Case
- Pretty Posy Headband
- Put a Heart on it!
- Riley Blake Halle Rose Dress
- Ruffle Up Baby Bonnet
- Sachet Sweetness
- Scrappy Quilt (Part 1)
- Scrappy Quilt (Part 2)
- Scrappy Quilt (Part 3)
- Sew Crazy and Lovin’ it!
- Sew Powerful Purse Project
- Sock Dolls – A Baby Lock Summer School Project!
- Stash-busting Headbands!
- Stretch Your Stash! Butterfly Project
- Success! A Onesie Dress!
- Tag! You’re It!
- Time for Tea – Petite Treat!
- Tulip Petal Sun Hat Made Reversible
- Turkey Finger Puppet
- Whip Up a Wall Hanging!
- Wing it! A cutwork pillow tutorial
Welcome to week two of Baby Lock’s Summer School! I know you enjoyed Lindsay Conner’s stuffed Manatee project – that was adorable, wasn’t it?? I’m tickled to be included in the […]
Yay for babies! There are TWO new babies in my family! Little baby Marlow arrived in February – we are all smitten, as you can imagine – and Baby Lock Altair arrived in […]
Who doesn’t love to make purses? There’s just something so satisfying about making a project that is pretty, functional and goes with you where you go. So, you can imagine […]
Pockets! Everyone loves pockets, especially wee ones who have things to treasure and tote! Hidden pockets that are just utilitarian are awesome, but how much fun it is to make […]
I’m passionate about pillows! They are so visually appealing with their inviting nature—soft, cheerful and comforting—and so easy to use for quick changes to my décor. Half the fun of […]
It’s that time of year – Sulky’s Block Party! I’m so delighted to be part of it this year, and especially happy because I get to bring you a made-in-the-hoop […]
It’s the most sew-y-ist time of the year! This is when I have a long, long list of projects and a very short amount of time left in which to […]
“Petite Treat” fabric collection by Lindsay Wilkes from the Penny Rose fabric division of Riley Blake Designs! Lindsay Wilkes, “The Cottage Mama”, has done it again with her latest precious fabric […]
Don’t you love it when you have an “Ah HA!” moment and discover something that fixes that thing that’s been bugging you in your sewing adventures? YES, you do? Well, […]